On this year’s World Mental Health Day, some info from Lifeline and Mental Health Australia:
Mental Health Begins with Me
Did you know 70% of people with mental health issues don’t seek help? […] As a community we can encourage others to take care of their mental health by breaking down the barriers that stop people seeking help when they need it.
How can you help?
Here are some great tips and promises to make to yourself this 10/10 (October 10th):
- Sleep well
- Enjoy healthy food
- Plan and prioritize your day
- Tune into the music you love
- Cut down on bad food and booze
- Switch off your devices and tune out
- Hangout with people who make you feel good
- Join in, participate and connect
- Exercise your body and mind
- Seek advise and support when you need it